Sunday, April 30, 2006

I Partied with John Salley, Pete Rose's Wife & Daughter and Pedro From Napoleon Dynamite This Weekend

I know what your first reaction is. "WTF?" Yeah, that was kind of mine too. But I guess I should specify. I didn't really party at the Vine Street Lounge (great place by the way) WITH any of them. I partied right by them. But still, the fact that John Salley and Pete Rose's wife and daughter were all at the same place that I was is pretty sweet. I was going to go home (to Illinois) to get my old Pete Rose Starting Lineup action figure to see if his wife could sign it, but I figured, the flight alone would probably take up too much time. Especially since clubs in Hollywood close at 2:00 AM. Well, unless you know the owner, then they just lock the doors and a select group of people keep drinking. Actually, I was talking to the owner of the place and one of the promoters. Maybe I could have gotten in on that. Oh well. I was probably too busy thinking of blog ideas again. Drunk Blogger PSA: I would like to now sell out. Hey kids, you shouldn't play with Paintball Guns without an adult, but...have you ever wondered about the history of paintball guns? Well, sit down kids, and listen to some knowledge yo. Paintball guns were originally used by the forestry and farming industries to mark trees and cattle. Isn't that crazy?! These early paintball guns were similar to many paintball pistols of today. Now, I can't believe that they were. But they were! They were powered by CO2 cartridges but they had poor range, not to mention mediocre accuracy. The tree-marking paintball guns had to be modified in order to reduce their velocity to prevent injury to humans. Isn't that crazy!? Generally, the evolution of paintball gun technology is focused on achieving greater speed, accuracy, and air efficiency.Paintball guns will probably continue to evolve as new technologies are developed to make them ever smaller, lighter, more accurate, and more air-efficient. How sick is that?! So now, you can check out Zephyrpaintball.com, which was founded in 2004. They had the idea of bringing low prices, customer service and fast shipping to the paintball world. Zephyr Paintball has Paintball Guns from all the top manufacturers. Awesome. This includes: Smart parts, Kingman Spyder, Proto, Tippman, and More. And the best part? They will match competitors prices on all of their in stock Paintball guns! Sweet! Drunk Blogger is like a cool version of [adult swim], minus the advertising. Oh yeah, and the televised part. And then there is that thing about actually getting paid. But besides that, it's very similar.

2 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Knowing nothing about you but your "name" and the content of a few blogs, I suggest you read Day Old Fish's most recent entry. His link is on my blog page, if you don't have it. Oh, and this anti-spam code is daunting; not very dyslexic friendly: pzuypwqg. Hope I get to post.
-CTT

5/03/2006 11:39:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do you vote for Pedro?!

5/03/2006 10:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home